- Tour itinerary may change due to tides and weather conditions.
- Tour not available to guests under the age of 18.
- As this tour is off-road, we recommend that pregnant travellers or people with medical conditions seek medical advice before booking this tour.
- Full payment required at the time of booking.
- A 1.5% surcharge will apply to the total amount if payment is made by VISA or MasterCard.
- AMEX or Diners is not excepted for payment.
- Bookings cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to departure will incur no cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled between 24 - 48 hrs prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hrs prior to departure or failure to board the tour will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Non utilised tour components will not be refunded.
Due to Australian Workplace Health & Safety requirements, the maximum acceptable weight for any single piece of luggage is 25 kgs.
Bags weighing 20+ kgs will be tagged with a fluoro tag to indicate heavy luggage and that care must be taken when handling.
Where guests are required to pack down luggage over 25 kgs, bags are available for sale from the Mainland Terminal.
Each guest may check-in free of charge two (2) items of luggage each piece weighing no more than 25 kgs.
Additional items to be checked-in will incur a handling fee of $10.00 per item.
Where guests will not pack down or are not happy to pay excess charges for luggage over 25 kgs, the guest will be asked to carry their own luggage at all transportation points: on and off boat/s; along jetty; to accommodation and repeat all procedures at departure time.