THE BEST WAY TO DISCOVER FRASER ISLAND
Cool Dingo Tours combine amazing scenery, great people from all over the world, laughs and good times into one action-packed,eco-accredited adventure on Fraser Island
Our quirky guides have been handpicked to show you the best tour sites from the comfort of our air-conditioned 4WD buses. And when the touring's done, it's back to the Wilderness lodges and the famous Dingo Bar for more good times! But don't take our word for it... check us out on Facebook.
Stand-Up Paddleboarding is now available on three-day Cool Dingo Tours! The boards are carried on the third day of touring and are unleashed on the calm waters at Lake Birrabeen. Check out our Facebook page for the latest pics!
- July 2015: Confessions of a Fraser-phile. What goes on tour... stays on tour!
- June 2015: We've just been inducted into the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame for excellence in service! Thanks to all our Cool Dingo alumni for your continued support.
- Feb 2015: Lake McKenzie doesn't get any better than this!
- UK visitor, Mollie Bylett, recently headed out on a Cool Dingo Tour and here's what she got up too... Part 1 AND Part 2 on her blog.
- Follow us on Facebook or Pinterest or check us out on Trip Advisor.
Oh what a feeling! Fun and adventure for 18 to 35's.
With plenty of adventure, great value and fun to be had - you'll see why Cool Dingo Tour is Fraser Island's best guided tour!
COOL DINGO TOURS are fully guided and all-inclusive, with comfy lodge accommodation and all-you-can-eat buffet meals.